Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Lee Shau Kee Business Building
Period of Project: 2012 – 2014
Scope of Work: Audiovisual, conference, lighting & control systems
The new campus located atop the HKUST main campus, Lee Shau Kee campus includes the Lee Shau Kee Business Building and the Institute for Advanced Study. Number of venues include: 2 x lecture theatres, 14 x tiered classrooms, 25 x classrooms and seminar rooms, 5 x laboratories and 1 x staff lounge.
Cheng Yu Tung Building
Period of Project: 2014 – 2015
Scope of Work: Audiovisual, lighting & control systems
The work covers a multi-purpose hall that accommodates 300 people and 8 mid-size teaching rooms.
- Animal & Plant Care Facility
- Centre for Education Innovation
- Engineering School 3D Projection Room
- Indoor Sport Centre
- Lecture Theaters A-K in Academic Building
- General Teaching Rooms in Academic Building
- Student Life Centre